This page details the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) travel and application requirements for fully vaccinated travellers seeking entry into Singapore. Singapore time (SGT) is used for all dates and times shown on this page.
Travellers intending to leave Singapore to a VTL country/region, must check with the authorities of their desired destination on the prevailing entry requirements of the destination, and to exercise care and caution, especially when travelling with children. For all departure-related advisories, please visit the "Departing from Singapore" page.
All travellers must be fully vaccinated (click here for definition) for at least two weeks before arrival in Singapore, and must have a valid proof of vaccination issued in any VTL country/region or Singapore.
Unvaccinated children aged 12 and below in this calendar year can travel to Singapore via the VTL if accompanied by a fully vaccinated VTL traveller.
Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States
[Allowed for entry into Singapore effective 14 November 2021, 2359hrs] Republic of Korea
|Accepted Proof of Vaccination
- EU Digital COVID Certificates (EU DCC)
- SMART Health Cards (SHC) issued by:
- CommonTrust Network issuers in the United States and Canada (listed here and here);
- Vaccination Credential Initiative issuers
- National Health Service (NHS) COVID Passes found on the NHS mobile app
- BruHealth mobile app
- [For travellers vaccinated in Singapore] Digital HealthCerts provided by Notarise
|Travel History & Designated Flight Requirements
||Travellers entering Singapore must:
- Arrive in Singapore on a designated VTL flight (list below); and
- Have only travelled to / transited via any VTL countries/regions and/or Singapore, in the last 14 consecutive days before departure for Singapore.
Please refer to the respective airlines’ websites for information on when the first designated VTL flight will commence.
|Travel Health Control Requirements
- Take a COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction Test (“PCR test”) within 48 hours before departure for Singapore at an internationally accredited or recognised laboratory, clinic, or medical facility, and test negative for COVID-19;
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival in Singapore;
- Remain in self-isolation until a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken in Singapore is conveyed (typically within 24 hours); and
- [For travellers entering Singapore before 18 October 2021, 2359hrs] Undergo post-arrival COVID-19 PCR tests at a designated clinic by 1500 hours (Singapore time) on Day 3 and Day 7 of their arrival in Singapore.
|Mandatory Travel Insurance (for short-term visitors only)
Short-term visitors must be insured for COVID-19 related medical expenses for a minimum coverage of SGD$ 30,000.
|Contact Tracing (for short-term visitors only)
||Short-term visitors are required to download and register their profile on the TraceTogether app to aid contact tracing.
|Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) Application and Travel Checklist
|Singapore Citizens (SC) / Permanent Residents (PR)
||All SC/PRs do not need to apply for a VTP to travel under the VTL.
However, travellers must comply with the requirements stated in this travel checklist. Failing which, the prevailing health control measures will apply, which may include serving a Stay-Home Notice.
|Foreign visitors (e.g. Short-Term Visitors / Long-Term Pass Holders)
||Foreign travellers and visitors (e.g. Short-Term Visitors and Long-Term Pass holders), must apply for a VTP. Accompanying children aged 12 and below and are unvaccinated do not need to apply. Applications must be submitted between 7 and 30 days before the intended date of entry into Singapore and be supported with the vaccination certificate QR code (if available).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Travellers departing from the Republic of Korea may only submit their applications from 8 Nov 2021, 1000hrs.
A VTP is valid for 6 calendar days from the traveller’s chosen date of entry to accommodate last-minute flight changes.
Approved VTP holders can refer to this travel checklist for a step-by step guide to ensure that they meet all requirements at each stage of their journey to Singapore.
Note: By applying for VTP, the applicant has consented to the use of personal data collected for the purpose of processing and implementing VTL entry. Click here for the Privacy Statement.
||A step-by-step checklist for VTL travellers can be found here.
||Applicable to all VTL travellers; Click here.
|Frequently Asked Questions
||Click here for the full list of FAQs, or the links below for specific queries on the following topics:
||Have a question that is not addressed by any of the available resources found in this webpage? Contact us here.