All Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (PR) can return to Singapore under the Returning SC/PR Lane without the need to apply for an entry approval, but prevailing measures outlined on this page will apply.
Note before reading:
- If you are fully vaccinated and are returning from a country/region with an Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) arrangement, you may do so via VTL (Air) or VTL (Land). To qualify for quarantine-free entry under VTL, travellers must fulfil all VTL conditions
- PR-In-Principle Approval holders must apply for an entry approval under the Familial Ties Lane.
- Non-SC/PR family members of SC/PRs must apply for an entry approval under a suitable Safe Travel Lane listed in the Travelling to Singapore page
The table below summarises the key lane features and requirements for SCs and PRs returning to Singapore under the Returning SC/PR Lane.
||Singapore Citizens (SC) and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)
|Purpose of Travel
||All purposes of travel allowed
|Countries/Regions of Departure
||All countries/regions allowed
||None; SC/PRs do not need approval for entry.
|Travel Health Control Measures
(e.g. Stay Home Notice duration, tests needed)
|Travel health control measures are generally applied based on the traveller's 14-day travel history (excluding transit) before arriving in Singapore.
CLICK HERE to check the travel health control measures (e.g. Stay Home Notice, swab tests) applicable to you.
||These checklists will guide travellers through the pre-departure to post-arrival administrative and health-related processes required by Singapore:
- Category (I) travel history
- Category (II) travel history
- Category (III) travel history
- Category (IV) travel history
Travellers should refer to the checklist after determining which travel health control measures they are subject to.
|Frequently Asked Questions
||Click here for the full list of FAQs, or the links below for specific queries on the following topics:
||Have a question that is not addressed by any of the available resources found in this webpage? Contact us here.