Arrival In Singapore
Depending on the traveller’s travel history, he/she may receive a Stay-Home Notice (SHN) and/or an electronic monitoring device during immigration clearance. To ensure a smooth clearance process, travellers must present the following documents to the immigration officer:
- Passport/Travel document that is valid for at least six months;
- SG Arrival Card acknowledgement email;
- Proof of Entry Approval excluding Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents(e.g. Approval email from Singapore Government agency, Safe Travel Pass approval or Air Travel Pass approval);
- Long-term pass or in-principle approval letter (if applicable); and
- Valid Singapore visa (if applicable).
Travellers should follow the instructions given by the officers at the immigration checkpoints on the allocation of the dedicated SHN facilities. Advance information on these facilities are unavailable due to the dynamic nature of room allocation for dedicated SHN facilities.