Conditions of Air Travel Pass
- An Air Travel Pass holder must:
- have only been to one or more Category I countries/regions and/or Singapore in the last 14 consecutive days1 before departing for Singapore;
- undergo a COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) within 2 days1 before the scheduled departure time of his/her flight, at an internationally accredited laboratory, clinic or medical facility, and obtain a test result certificate in English stating the following:
- the traveller's name, and at least one other personal identifier such as the date of birth or passport number corresponding exactly with the information in the traveller's passport used for entry into Singapore;
- a negative COVID-19 test result;
- the date and time when the COVID-19 test was taken; and
- the name of the testing institution conducting the COVID-19 test;
- undergo a COVID-19 PCR test at the airport upon arrival in Singapore, immediately1 take private transportation, taxi, or private hire car from the airport to the declared place of accommodation and remain isolated at the accommodation until the test result is confirmed to be negative;
- disclose, and agree to the medical provider disclosing his/her COVID-19 PCR test result to the relevant Singapore Government authorities for public health purposes;
- download the TraceTogether app on his/her mobile device and:
- keep the TraceTogether app activated while in Singapore;
- upload all data in the TraceTogether app upon request by the Singapore Ministry of Health should he/she test positive for COVID-19 while in Singapore.
- purchase travel insurance, with a minimum coverage of S$30,000 for COVID-19-related medical treatment and hospitalisation costs, prior to travel to Singapore;
- adhere to the prevailing public health measures while in Singapore; and
- remain contactable at all times while in Singapore via his/her declared mobile number and email address.
- The requirements in Condition 1(b) and 1(c) do not apply to children aged 2 and below in the calendar year as well as fully vaccinated recovered travellers entering Singapore from 23 Jan 2022, 2359 hrs.
- The requirement in Condition 1(b) does not apply to unvaccinated and non-fully vaccinated recovered travellers entering Singapore from 23 Jan 2022, 2359hrs.
- Condition 1(e) does not apply children aged 6 and below in the calendar year. Those unable to use a mobile device due to a certified disability or special need and those who are unable to download/register for the TraceTogether app may obtain a TraceTogether token. They must carry the TraceTogether token issued to them while in Singapore.
- Given the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the relevant authorities in Singapore may, at their own discretion, introduce new measures or requirements to safeguard public health, which may include variation of the conditions or cancellation of the Air Travel Pass at short notice.
- An Air Travel Pass holder’s entry and stay in Singapore are subject to compliance with the prevailing immigration requirements of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (“ICA”), including compliance with the conditions of the Air Travel Pass. For the purpose of determining whether the conditions of the Air Travel Pass are being complied with, a public officer, including an officer of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (“CAAS”), or an officer acting on behalf of the CAAS, may request to see the Air Travel Pass. Upon receipt of such a request, an Air Travel Pass holder must show his or her Air Travel Pass to the officer. Non-compliance with any of the prevailing immigration requirements or conditions of the Air Travel Pass may result in refusal of entry into Singapore and/or cancellation of the Air Travel Pass. In such an event, the Air Travel Pass holder may be liable for the cost of his/her repatriation, including custody and maintenance pending repatriation. Future Air Travel Pass applications may also be rejected.
1 If the scheduled day of departure of the flight is D (e.g. 15 December 2021), the traveller must have only been to one or more of the Category I countries/regions and/or Singapore from D-14 to D (i.e. 1 December to 15 December 2021, if D is 14 December 2021).
2 If the pre-departure test is taken on 1 December 2021, it will be valid for departures up to 3 December 2021, 2359 hours.
3 Travellers are not permitted to enter any retail or food & beverage establishments at Changi Airport, including Jewel Changi Airport. The only exception is for the procurement of goods and services from permitted concessionaires within the airport transit area or the cordoned-off area in the Arrivals Hall.